Radio Spectrum INO
(Independent Non-profit Organization "Strategy of Use of Radio Frequency Spectrum Information Analysis Centre")
Radio Spectrum Independent Non-profit Organization was established by the regulation of December 15, 2010, of Roskomnadzor's Coordination Board of the Radio Frequency Service Bodies. It was registered with the Moscow Department of the Russian Ministry of Justice on December 27, 2011.
Highest governing body: Supervisory Board
The chairman of the board: Alexander Zharov, the head of Roskomnadzor
Board members: head officers of the GRFC and radio frequency centers of the Russian federal districts
Radio Spectrum INO is:
- R-SPECTRUM, a monthly trade magazine on telecommunications and information technology
- RSPECTR.COM, a professional web portal on telecommunications, information technology, and mass communications
- Daily mass media monitoring
- Conferences and workshops
Authors of the Magazine and Portal:
Head officers and experts of:
the Russian Ministry of Communications and Mass Media, Roskomnadzor, leading industry players, the Radio Frequency Service bodies, scientific organizations.
Pursuant to the Decision No. 09-04-08 of August 19, 2009, of the State Commission for Radio Frequencies, the R-Spectrum magazine publishes decisions of the State Commission for Radio Frequencies.
The audience of R-Spectrum magazine and RSPECTR.COM portal includes the following:
- Heads and experts of the federal executive authorities in communications
- Heads and experts of the Radio Frequency Service bodies
- Heads and technical experts of telecommunication companies
- Heads and experts of telecommunications research and development facilities
- Members of collegial bodies regulating telecommunications policies (the State Commission for Radio Frequencies, the Government Commission for Federal Communication, the Government Commission for the Development of Television and Radio Broadcasting)
- Industry association members