participation in the conference "Protection of personal data - 2016"
Pay for participation in the conference as:
- Fill out the application form for participation
- Prepare a document containing your company details (MS Word document), to which the contract will be issued and invoiced
- Send the letter containing the completed application form and company details to the following E-mail address: email@example.com using the following subject: Application for participating in the conference on personal data protection
- Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted by a representative of the organizing committee of the conference, who will prepare a package of documents (including agreement and invoice) necessary for participation
The application for participation and your company's details can be filled out and submitted online from this site.
The invoice for participation in the conference will be sent in accordance with your request specified in the application. Payment for participation in the conference should be made within three bank days from the moment of receiving the invoice, but no later than November 9, 2015. In case of a payment delay, the participant of the conference should carry a copy of the bank transfer order or a guarantee letter from their company.
Questions about billing and invoice can be sent to: Rnemesh@rspectr.com
Dear participant, to make a payment as an individual, please do the following:
- Go to the payment portal at: http://runet-id.com/event/zpd15/
- Register a new account with the Runet-id system, or login with your account info (for those already registered on this resource)
- Choose the number of participants for which the payment will be made
- Select the option to go to payment and complete the payment
- Upon the payment completion, you will receive a confirmation message notifying you that your payment has been processed (check your E-mail address provided during registration).
We kindly ask you to back up, print, or save your payment notification, and keep this on file until the close of the event.