The Conference "Personal Data Protection" is an annual event organized by Roskomnadzor.
Over the course of the Conference the current issues of all concerned parties, spanning representatives of the competent authorities and personal data operators to regular personal data subjects, will be discussed.
Year by year, this subject becomes more and more important, especially given the fact that a new Russian laws on personal data protection.
Exchanging information, professional experience, and opinions regarding issues related to personal data protection.
• Opening a direct dialogue between a competent authority for personal data protection and personal data operators, leading telecommunication industry players, and online communities.
• Discussing new ways of effective collaboration between state authorities and the business community to provide progressive growth of the telecommunication industry and information technologies.
• Developing future-oriented proposals and initiatives regarding control and supervision of personal data protection, as well as mutually acceptable standards of enforcing legislative innovations in personal data protection.
• Explaining special functions of the competent authority for personal data protection performed currently and in the future.
• Developers and manufacturers of personal data protection systems
• Senior executives
• Information security experts and leaders
• Representatives of personnel and legal departments of credit and financial companies; telecommunications companies; health care institutions; educational establishments; oil and gas, power, and industrial complex; transportation providers; travel agencies